Digital Publishers qualify for SATW membership if the website or blog meets the following requirements:
- Must be the owner of a travel-related site
- Must be the primary content creator on the site.
- The site must have been established three years prior to application for membership. If the applicant has acquired the site from a previous owner, the acquisition must have been completed one year prior to application, and all other qualifications must be met. If a site name change has occurred, sufficient proof to establish longevity should be submitted.
- An average of 25,000 users per month for the past 12 months
- Must have created 12 new travel-related posts in the one year prior to application. Content may be written, photo, audio, video, or any combination thereof. Social media posts do not apply.
- Demonstrated revenue source related to their DPC work
- If the site is jointly owned both partners are eligible for individual membership conditioned on each meeting the content requirements. If both partners have worked on the same post, it may be submitted by both; if only by one, it will accrue to only that applicant.
Submit with Application:
- Website/blog name
- Google Analytics screenshot to substantiate Users for the one-year period prior to the date of application that shows an average of 25,000 Users per month. Social media analytics do not apply
- Website/blog creation date
- List of 12 travel-related posts from the past 12 months (can be submitted as a Word Doc or PDF)
If your website has less than 25,000 visitors per month over the last 12 months, please submit a freelance application found here.
Application Fee: $100 US
Annual Dues: $175 US