This session will cover the use of hashtags on Twitter and Instagram for brand awareness, contests, events and campaign. After attending, you’ll know more about how to track, analyze, and report on hashtag based campaigns, contests, and more.
Specifically, the session will cover:
- Best practices and methods for choosing hashtags.
- What hashtags can and cannot do.
- Why hashtags matter more now than ever.
- Contests and community content hashtags.
- How to analyze your data in real time, to boost and support your efforts.
- Sharing your success with the data to back it up.
Ciaran Blumenfeld is a creative entrepreneur and founder of Vitamin H by Juiced Social, an AI enhanced, topical hashtag research tool. She is also the founder of Hashtracking.com, a social media analytics tracking service used by tens of thousands of customers. Ciaran is a popular speaker, and keynoter, who has entertained and informed audiences around the world at dozens of events.
Ciaran is also the publisher of the family travel/lifestyle blog Momfluential.net. Ciaran has been named as one of the “15 Most Powerful Moms in Social Media” by Working Mother Magazine and has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times and Fast Company. Ciaran lives in Southern California with her husband and kids and can be found @ciaranblu on instagram.
For more information about other professional development sessions, return to the landing page here.