Convention Dates – Sunday, October 11 – Thursday, October 15
Registration – Wednesday, February 12 – Friday, July 31
Please note: The option to choose Pre/Post/Day Tours will not be available after Tuesday, June 30.
If you’re interested in participating on a Pre/Post/Day Tour, please register before June 30.
Actives, Associate, Emeritus and Guests notified of Pre-Post – Week of July 13 (and earlier as able)
Payment for Pre-Post for final confirmation due – On or before Friday, July 31 (if not received, waiting list activated)
All attendees notified of Half & Full Day Tours – Week of August 17
Cancellation Fee Period – Admin Penalty of $150 – August 1 – August 6
No refunds – Friday, August 7
For all Members attending from Sunday-Thursday
Actives – $575
Associate – $1,175
Emeritus – $1,275
Non-member Guest* – $975
ASTW/BGTW/TMAC Active Member – $625
ASTW/BGTW/TMAC Guest – $1,025
For Canadian Members attending only after Monday, October 12:
(Monday-Thursday registration only)
Actives – $475
Associate – $1,075
Emeritus – $1,175
Non-member Guest* – $875
Member Registration Fee Includes:
– Ground transportation to/from hotel
– Four night stay, except for Canadian Member option which is three nights.
– All meals (Sunday evening through Thursday morning, except for
Canadian Member option which includes meals from Monday-Thursday)
– All professional development sessions
– Awards dinner
– One full-day tour or two half-day tours
– Chapter and Council meetings
– SATW business meeting
– Opening reception Sunday evening
– Farewell dinner Wednesday evening
– Tour Tips
*All guests sharing a room must be registered. SATW members must register at the applicable SATW rate. Non-members must register as non-member guests and must share a room with an SATW member. The package includes ground transportation in Milwaukee, Evening activities, Breakfast and Lunch with members and Day Tours-optional. Non-Member Guest rate does not include participation in Marketplace or attendance at the Business, Chapter or Council meetings.
509 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
*New to 2020* DIY Booking
You’ll be required to book your own hotel reservation through this link. A credit card will be required when you make your reservations using the hotel link. This will guarantee your reservations for the core convention (Sunday, October 11-15) and any additional nights. Once registration closes, the hotel will be notified of the nights that will be covered by SATW that are included in your registration fee. When you check in to the hotel, you will need to present that credit card and any nights that are outside of the core convention dates will be charged to that card.
Please note: Nothing will be charged to the card prior to the your arrival. This card is just to guarantee your reservation.
Experience the graceful style and superb service of Hilton Milwaukee City Center, one of Milwaukee’s AAA Four Diamond hotels and a member of Historic Hotels of America. Hilton Milwaukee’s recent multi-million-dollar renovation has restored the hotel to its original 1920s magnificence with elegant chandeliers, rich woodwork accents, marble floors, and refined furnishings. Hilton Milwaukee welcomes SATW 2020 Milwaukee attendees both for lodging and convention sessions.
– Complimentary high-speed wireless internet hotel-wide
– Refrigerators available
– Safes in all guest rooms
– Hilton Honors points and miles available
– Accessible for handicapped
– Connecting rooms
– Non-smoking rooms
– Television (standard network, cable, and premium)
– Telephones with data port and voicemail
– In-room coffee makers
– USA Today newspaper delivered Monday through Friday
Please find below some suggested transportation methods to Milwaukee along with discount code opportunities.
SATW Travel Partner Option
Tru Travel Solutions is available to assist immediately with air reservations for SATW members and guests for a fee of $15 USD per ticket. They can assist with any of the below discounts and possible others. Please contact Jennifer Schaller, 844-878-8728- X 101 or by email. You can also book on your own.
– MKE Mitchell International Airport arrivals can take a shuttle from the airport to the Amtrak airport stop to the Milwaukee Intermodal Station
– Arrivals to Chicago O’Hare International Airport can take Amtrak train from Chicago Union Station to the Milwaukee Intermodal Station
Through Kellen Company, Delta is offering SATW members up to 10% off their flight. Please note that not all flights are eligible for this discount.
– Visit the www.delta.com web site and click the “Advanced Search” link
– Complete the required fields and enter Event Meeting Code “NMTVL”
– Flight is discount eligible if “Event Code Applied” is displayed with fare on the results page.
Kellen has also provided a discount with United. Please note that not all flights are eligible for the discount. Please click here if you’re interested in booking a flight via United.
Transportation from Airport to Convention:
Prior to the convention, attendees will be given a Lyft code to offset the cost of ground transportation. More details to come closer to the start of the convention.
Lyft is a ride sharing service comparable to Uber. Visit www.lyft.com for more information on how to download the app and to create an account.
If you choose to drive to Milwaukee, parking is available at the hotel for $20.00 (Garage Parking). Valet is not available.
– Primary option for Midwest travelers with train stations in:
– St. Louis
– Throughout Illinois
– Option for Midwest travelers
– Car ferry takes drivers and non-drivers from Muskegon, Michigan to Milwaukee
President: Jane Wooldridge
Convention Chair: Chez Chesak
Convention Vice Chair: Laurie Armstrong Gossy
Executive Director: Marla Schrager
Visit Milwaukee Support:
Kristin Settle, Director of Communications
Claire Koenig, Communications Manager
Lindsey McKee, Communications Manager
Emily Tau, Communications Coordinator
Chair: Tom Adkinson
Chairs: Meryl Pearlstein & Annita Stokes Thomson
Chair: Gaylene Ore
Chair: Catharine Hamm
Chairs: Matt Payne & Kerrick James
Chair: Wendy Haase
Melanie Radzicki McManus
With thanks to Mary Bergin and Martin Hintz
Chair: Anietra Hamper
Chair: Kimberly Tate
Account Manager: Anna McManus
Membership Coordinator: James Cafiero
Meetings Manager: Deb Sorgel
Sponsorship Manager: Jim Anderson