More information on Media Marketplace will be coming shortly.
Information and Rules
– Marketplace will take place on Monday, October 12 in the afternoon.
– Marketplace tables will be arranged alphabetically within designated sections. Alphabetization is done by the company name listed on the Associate’s table sign. Associates must sit at their assigned tables.
– Associates may bring press kits, photos and other collateral for distribution and display. Displays must fit on the Associate’s assigned tabletop space and should be no taller than 16 inches.
– Promotional items (food items, pens, etc.) with a retail value under $5 may be distributed. Useful items are preferred. Please consider the environment and avoid waste when printing, packing or shipping.
– Only full-time accounts held by the Associate should be promoted during Marketplace. Project clients taken on solely for the purpose of being featured during a single Marketplace are not allowed.
– Only registered Active and Associate SATW members, select sponsors and a representative from the current host destination may actively exhibit and participate in Marketplace.
– Actives are not permitted to try to sell advertising or services to Associates during Marketplace. The event is designed solely as an opportunity to pitch story ideas, network and gather information.
More information on timelines and shipping will be available shortly.