– Puerto Rico Marketplace participants must be registered for the full convention. There is no mini-meeting or day-pass option for this convention.
– Marketplace tables will be arranged alphabetically within designated sections. Alphabetization is done by the company name listed on the Associate’s table sign. Associates must sit at their assigned tables.
– Associates may bring press kits, photos and other collateral for distribution and display. Displays must fit on the Associate’s assigned tabletop space and should be no taller than 16 inches.
– Promotional items (food items, pens, magnets, etc.) with a retail value under $5 may be distributed.
– Only full-time accounts held by the Associate should be promoted during Marketplace. Project clients taken on solely for the purpose of being featured during a single Marketplace are not allowed.
– Only registered Active and Associate SATW members, select sponsors and a representative from the current host destination may actively exhibit and participate in Marketplace.
– No guests are permitted without special permission from the Associates Council Chair.
– Future convention hosts may observe how Marketplace works, but they are not allowed to take appointments.
– Partners are permitted only if they have a volunteer role assigned to them by the Marketplace Committee co-chairs.
– Marketplace is designed as an opportunity to discuss story ideas, media outlets and potential partnerships. Participants should review the profiles in the Marketplace system before requesting or accepting appointments.
Interested in sponsoring Media Marketplace? Check out our sponsorship opportunities here.