Editors Council members must be one of the following:
- Editor or Writer - Your job description must include responsibility for travel coverage for a print or online publication(s) with a combined circulation and/or Unique Visitors of at least 25,000 per issue.
- Website Owner - You are the owner of a travel website that generates a proven revenue stream and has a minimum of 25,000 unique visitors per month for the past 12 months.
- Book Editor/Publisher - Your job requires that you are responsible for and actively involved in assigning, editing and writing travel books or apps. Print runs or sales must reach at least 25,000 in the past 12 months.
- Broadcast Journalist - Your job involves hosting or producing a regularly scheduled program on radio, television, or online/multimedia with a minimum of 25,000 listeners/viewers.
Members who've won a Lowell Thomas Award within the last two years are exempt from requalification until the next requalification period for their group. Lifetime and Emeritus members are also exempt from the requalification process.
Please complete the form in order to complete your requalification.
- A copy of the most recent issue of the newspaper or magazine masthead; or,
- An article from the most recent issue of the newspaper or magazine identifying your name and title; or,
- A link to an on-line masthead or article showing your name and title from a web page currently live.
- In addition, please provide a letter on company stationery identifying your position.
Or, for Editors Council members between jobs-