The FLC collects the following types of clips:
- Newspaper, magazine, and web articles
- Radio and TV broadcasts
- Interviews where you are the expert/journalist talking about a destination
- Travel presentations to groups
- Blog posts (both personal and paid blogs)
- YouTube videos
We do NOT currently collect the following:
- Trip Advisor postings
- Social Media postings: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
When you submit a clip, it should include:
- The title
- The publication
- The publication’s circulation or the website’s UV (Unique Visitor) figure, which you might need to request from your editor
- The link where it is posted online. When you send a link, please send the ENTIRE LINK, not just the name of the website.
- If it is not posted online, please attach a PDF or JPG scan of the article. We no longer accept hard copies.